July 10, 2009

A Poll

Recently several aspects of my personality have been under attack - from sources as varied as coworkers to friends. The things being debated are pretty wide-ranging as well, from my love of word-creation (wordvention? I say yes. Everybody else says no.) to naming the apartment to Thomas B. Marlow’s Rules. However, the most hurtful attacks have been on my dashing fashion sense. Opinions on bandanabands (bandanas worn as headbands; see above, word-creation) are strong enough to justify an entirely separate post, I think, but this is going to be a simple poll. Keep in mind there is one correct answer here, and one very wrong answer.

What would you call this?



Man-purse?

or

Messenger bag?

Vote in the left side sidebar...and choose wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment